COPA STC Membership
Understanding Your Membership
At COPA STC, we are dedicated to helping your athlete reach their full potential through an objective, data-driven player development model. Our membership model is designed to provide complete schedule flexibility for each member.
Please take a moment to read the steps below to gain a better understanding of our community, our integral policies, and how to create, purchase, and manage your unique membership.
Ins and Outs of Membership
• Minimum Commitment: We offer memberships with a 3-, 6-, or 12-month minimum commitment. The monthly price decreases with an increase in the minimum commitment level. Following the fulfillment of your commitment, all memberships renew month-to-month at your commitment level price until you cancel your membership. If you are unsure if COPA and your athlete will be a long-term fit, consider starting at a shorter commitment length until we’ve convinced you! You can upgrade your commitment length later but cannot downgrade if your interests or schedule changes.
• Membership Freeze / Early Cancellation: Membership commitment lengths cannot be downgraded and COPA STC does not offer freezes or early cancellations. All commitment lengths must be fulfilled prior to a cancellation request being processed.
• Membership Cancellation Policy: Following the fulfillment of your commitment, you can cancel at any time with a 14-day notice. All notices must be submitted via the member services form.
• Session No-Show and Late Cancellation Policy: A fee of $20 will be charged if you cancel a scheduled class less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time, or if you fail to show up to a scheduled class. You can cancel any class 24 hours before the scheduled start time in your Member Portal without incurring a fee. In the event of a medical-related issue that requires you to drop a session under 24 hours from the scheduled start time, we offer up to 5 Late Drop Exemptions (refunds) per calendar year for members in good standing. To be eligible for a refund of the late drop fee, you must meet all prerequisites, including filling out a form within 72 hours from the late drop session, uploading a doctor’s note, and ensuring the session was not a no-show. Please note that non-illness reasons will not be considered for refunds.
• Schedule Release: On the 15th of every month, we post the following month’s schedule on DaySmart. Our new membership model prioritizes flexibility and encourages booking unused daily sessions rather than booking multiple fixed months in advance. If you have a specific day and time in mind, we encourage you to actively check the member portal in the days leading up to your desired training day. Our unlimited training membership requires members to actively manage their schedule.
If you have a specific day and time in mind, we encourage you to actively check the member portal in the days leading up to your desired training day. While we cannot guarantee session availability, there is a high probability that at least one spot will open for your desired training day based on your age group and training level. For instance, you may be able to train every Wednesday, but it may not be possible to lock in every Wednesday a month in advance. Our unlimited training membership requires members to actively manage their schedule.
*MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "ADD A CHILD" AND ALL CHILDREN TO YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT.
CLICK TO GET STARTED
If your athlete is 6 years old or older, they will initially have access to our non-advanced (ages 6-8 and 9-11) and Level 1 (ages 12-19) soccer training programs, as well as our SpeedLab sessions. To book into our Advanced, Level 2, or Level 3 sessions, you will need to achieve the appropriate training level through an assessment. We welcome athletes of all skill levels, from recreational to elite, and there is no minimum required score to purchase a membership. However, it is essential that your athlete is placed in the appropriate group to ensure that they thrive in their training sessions.
Please note that there is a fee associated with each assessment, but each membership includes a complimentary initial assessment. Don’t forget to “apply pass” when checking out.