For assistance with any of the items below, submit a Request Form:
COPA Membership Request Form
- 1. Select the Register Tab
- 2. Make sure you select the appropriate person from the drop down in the box “Who are you registering?”
- 3. Select the program box based on the age of the athlete you are registering. Example: 9-11yrs
- 4. Select VIEW next to the type of session you are looking to book. Example: Gameplay, Soccer Training, Specialized Clinic
- 5. Select Register to see days and times available. There is a day and time listed here but this is NOT the only day and time available- you need to select register to see all the offerings. NOTE: There is a price listed here but once in your cart you will not be charged if you already have a membership.
- 6. Select the days and times you would like to register your athlete and proceed to checkout. Once you have booked, you can see all of your upcoming sessions in your Activities tab.
*Please reference the following videos for some helpful registration tips and to avoid some common pitfalls.
- 1. LOGIN to your Day Smart Recreation Account
- 2. On the left-hand side of your dashboard, find the ‘Activities’ Tab
- 3. Under ‘My Upcoming Events’ find the session that you are unable to attend
- 4. Select the DROP option under the date of the session
- 5. Please double check that you have selected the correct date and time and select Drop Event to confirm. (Once you have dropped a session, you lose your place in that session. You will need to re-register for the session through your membership portal if you decide at a later date to attend.
* Your membership portal will only allow you to drop sessions that are included at no additional cost with your membership. If you have paid an additional amount for a session, you must fill out the Account Request Form found on the copastc.com website requesting a cancellation no less than 24 hours prior to your session to receive a refund for the additional cost of the session. Any no shows for sessions you have paid an additional amount for without a submitted Account Request form or a form submitted less than 24-hours prior to the start will not be refunded and the cost of the session will be forfeited.
To be eligible for a refund of the late drop fee, all prerequisites must be met:
- 1. You must fill out the form within 72 hours of the session start time. Late submissions will not be considered, no exceptions. If you email us, call us, or fill out any other form, your request will not be processed.
- 2. The session must be a late drop and not a no-show. Any no-shows will automatically be denied.
- 3. You must have available exemptions.
- 4. The form must be accurately completed with no errors. We will not process resubmissions.
- 5. A doctor’s note indicating that the athlete was sick or injured on the day of the session must be uploaded. The doctor’s note must be dated accurately with the correct athlete’s name.
- 6. You must be a respectful member and in good financial standing. Our staff reserves the right to deny any request in the event you or your family is disrespectful to our staff, the facility, or our membership community.
*Please note that failure to meet any of the prerequisites above will make you ineligible for a refund. This refund policy exceeds what is stated in the membership agreement that you signed. Exemptions will not roll over year to year. COPA STC reserves the right to retract this member benefit at any time without notice.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT FORM
If any credit card charge payable to COPA STC is not honored, Management will contact you to resolve the issue by phone or email. If the issue is not resolved within seven (7) days, Management will assess a $25.00 charge for each credit card rejected and collect the current and past-due balance in any subsequent month. To the extent that Buyer and Member is not the same person, Member shall be obligated to make all payments that Buyer fails or has failed to make (including past and future payments for use of COPA STC).
You will not be permitted access to enter COPA STC until all fees are current. This includes access to booking Parties, Events, Rentals, Youth & Adult Leagues, Camps, Open Play, and any other Membership related events. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are obligated to pay any collection and/or legal costs incurred by COPA STC for collection of any fees. COPA STC reserves the right to charge balances and overdue balances to their current account under the EFT Authorization.
COPA STC may, at its option, terminate your membership if: (a) you fail to make timely payment under any payment plan; (b) you fail to follow COPA STC’s Membership Rules and Regulations or this Agreement; or (c) your conduct is improper or harmful to the best interests of COPA STC or its members. You will be notified of the termination of your account by phone or email to the information entered when registered. Termination for cause is effective on the date COPA STC first contacts you. You remain financially responsible for all dues and charges incurred until the date of termination and through your original commitment length.
In accordance with our operational schedule, please note the planned closure dates for membership training at COPA STC, arranged chronologically:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday – Monday)
Thereafter, the center will be closed from July 1st to July 7th. This is our annual summer hiatus, during which we undertake essential maintenance and technology upgrades, while also providing our hard-working staff with a well-deserved break.
Following our summer closure, please take note of the following dates:
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Week (Wednesday – Friday)
To round out the year, COPA STC will be closed from December 24th to January 1st for the holiday season. This period will also be used for facility upkeep, technological updates, and to give our staff time off to rejuvenate.
Additionally, COPA STC will close membership training for three other days during the year for staff development purposes. The dates for these closures will be announced well in advance.
Please note that these dates are planned closures. However, COPA STC reserves the right to close membership training for other reasons at its discretion. We understand that this might cause some inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding as we work towards creating a better training environment for our valued members.